Originally Posted By: BridgeportVet
Why make me go into that? I have some really good info so I thought I'd share because I have noticed there is a whole lot of BS about the Outfit on this particular website. Be thankful, ask me questions, I'm not a bad guy, nor am I a liar. I speak on what I know, that's all I've got.

I'm very thankful. You provide a lot of laughs for everybody, Bridge.

Quote:
Currently, the Outfit has 175-200 "made" members, and upwards of 250 associates. The numbers could be much greater than this.

LOL! And then you woke up.

Quote:
So you want me to get into who I know & how I know these things? I can tell you right now, that's not happening.

What a shock.

Quote:
Let's put it this way: You're getting your info from the Bureau that thought that Tony Accardo, Jimmy Marcello, & Joey Lombardo were actually prolific main bosses of the Chicago Outfit :-/ You're getting your info from guys that didn't know what the fuck was going on or who was boss during O'Brien's reign. You're listening to men that actually, seriously believe that the Chicago Outfit only has 20-25 made members TOPS & & 100-125 associates TOPS.

Where/when does it end? When will you realize that the FBI essentially knows jack shit about what really goes on within the Chicago Outfit. Local law enforcement more in love with & corrupted by them than ever before. Half of the feds that are supposedly out to get them are buddybuddy with them. So please, spare me.

And you get your info from.....oh wait....that's right....you won't say. Because you have no source. Just the fact that you happen to live in Chicago and are 100% Sicilian. Which amounts to a hill of beans.

Quote:
As another user mentioned, www.americannewspost.com is the most extensive, revealing website pertaining to REAL Chicago Outfit knowledge available on the Internet. I don't necessarily agree with everything that Mr. Fosco does there, but he has his reasons & the folks that come there & have discussions under the posts in Fosco's 'Organized Crime' section are extremely knowledgeable on Outfit matters.

But why would we go to Fosco's blog when we have you? You already told us not to believe what we read online. I'm so confused.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.