Originally Posted By: BridgeportVet
So you want me to get into who I know & how I know these things? I can tell you right now, that's not happening.

Let's put it this way: You're getting your info from the Bureau that thought that Tony Accardo, Jimmy Marcello, & Joey Lombardo were actually prolific main bosses of the Chicago Outfit :-/ You're getting your info from guys that didn't know what the fuck was going on or who was boss during O'Brien's reign. You're listening to men that actually, seriously believe that the Chicago Outfit only has 20-25 made members TOPS & & 100-125 associates TOPS.

Where/when does it end? When will you realize that the FBI essentially knows jack shit about what really goes on within the Chicago Outfit. Local law enforcement more in love with & corrupted by them than ever before. Half of the feds that are supposedly out to get them are buddybuddy with them. So please, spare me
i actually don't give 2 fucks about the chicago mob. they interest me about as much wet fart. i just enjoy asking you questions to see you ridiculous answers. if you really did know people in the outfit would they appreciate jerk offs like yourself coming on here and spreading this vast valuable information? believe it or not important people do read these sites. we actually had a user brought up in a news article a few months back because of his allegations of people being rats in boston. vinnygourgeous217 was his name. not my funny friend vinny gourgeous but the other guy. you really make yourself out to be very foolish. maybe you do know these people. chances are you probably don't. anyone who has been on the internet for more than a month knows that the high stake people are not to be believed. can you blame us for questioning your arrogant attitude? do you know how many insiders, and relatives, and real wiseguys we have had on this board? more than i care to name. or remember. and they all fit a criteia, they have less than 30 posts under the belt. claim outrageous claims in their first 10 and stir up a shit storm within their next 20. and you sir fit that criteria. prove us wrong. back it up with some facts. some cold hard evidence. more than just im not getting into that.

Last edited by phatmatress; 01/19/12 03:27 AM.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!