Johnny Bananna my dick!

Originally Posted By: BridgeportVet
Johnny Bananas DiFronzo is one of the most fascinating, polarizing Outfit bosses of all-time, hands down. He runs a very streamlined, zipped-up Outfit. He is of the Aiuppa/Cerone/Accardo school of Outfit bosses, meaning he is very shrewd & succinct. Everything is secured & backed-up ten fold. There are many rumours about JDF being a dry snitch, and those rumours probably have some truth to them, but it really doesn't matter at this point, no one is touching DiFronzo's Elmwood Park crew. He is also protected by the legendary Marco 'The Mover' D'Amico (consigliere at the moment) & his brother Pete DiFronzo, who is the current Outfit underboss. These are both two very wealthy & ruthless individuals (especially Marco) who's personal crews are some of the most infamous in modern Outfit history.
Johnny Bananna my dick

Getting rid of the Marcellos & the Calabreses was a big relief for DiFronzo, as those crews were pretty much the last of the savage street monsters. DiFronzo shuns any type of reckless street action. Needless to say, he is not particularly well-liked by Outfit guys outside of Elmwood/Melrose Park. Like I said, Johnny Bananas is an Aiuppa type boss in the sense that there are absolutely no hand-outs & you eat what you kill. Regardless of personal opinion on the man, he is an undisputed juggernaut in the world of organized crime & has always managed to stay under the radar (save for Operation Gambat)

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 01/18/12 07:41 PM.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."