Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Yo Bridgeport, take it down a notch! While we all appreciate your interest on the subject, you need to support some of your noticeably outrageous statements with some concrete evidence. From everything that I have read from Bill Roemer, who was an expert on the subject of the Outfit, he was certain that Accardo was pulling the strings for over 40 years, putting frontmen in the position/title of boss. Bill Roemer is Notre Dame educated and has been in the field for a long time. So, where do I get your "intel" from? Is it Bruno the shoe repair man in your neighborhood or is it Giacomo at the corner store?

lol
I totally agree with this quote.
Bridge, do you bother reading other people´s posts or do you feel manically driven to write a bunch of crap just to provoke?
I have given you links to FBI documents that clearly shreds your arguments into pieces. What have you given me/us in addition to a lot baloney? Nothing!
When writing this in your first post:....

"Wow, okay I'm new to this site, but I have to say, the ignorance when it comes to the mighty Chicago Outfit is absolutely laughable. You people really haven't the slightest clue...It's quite astounding, really."

...there is no none here who is going to take you seriously.
Here are a lot of posters who are far more knowledgeable in OC then you are.
Was your first post intended to provoke? I beleive so. Then what do you expect from other posters around here?
I really don´t want to drag this into something that will last for years unless you can come up with something that backs your stetements. And I´m sorry, "people here in Chicago knows the truth" or "I´m in the know" or "my granpa told me" or wathever, just won´t cut it.

[Linked Image]