Originally Posted By: BridgeportVet
'carmela' & 'Hairy Knuckles' both made rude, inappropriate comments, completely unjustified. Just scroll up & take a look.

What have I said that would lead you to assume that I was "not playing with a full deck"? Please elaborate on that smile

well .. fact vs nonsense as you said..

Accardo was not boss - Nonsense
Giancana was bulletproof - Nonsense

"You people really haven't the slightest clue...It's quite astounding, really" - N O N S E N S E

"The Chicago Outfit is & always has been second to the Gambino Family in the United States, and it always will be."-nonsense
or was it Genovese Family? - anyway also nonsense

Accardo - I actually find him to be one of the least interesting figures throughout Outfit history. (how can you say that and expect us to buy it), Nonsense again ..

You also said Giancana put a stop to Accardo holding lavish parties at his house and he was maybe gonna get whacked for buying it.. big Nonsense

I'll stop there because I could go all day ...just trying to show you why I got a problem with what your "facts", and as far as common knowledge - I swear your the only one I have EVER heard say things like this ..

as someone once said on here... I was born - but not yesterday

don't take offense buddy..

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo