Thanks for the compliments guys and no need to apologize about derailing the thread. Hell, any thread making fun of Big Ange is just as good as any story I could ever tell.

I have been reading quite a bit about Bamonte's since my "encounter" if you will. I noticed that the scene from the Sopranos where Gerry gets whacked with Sil looks an awful lot like the exact back room I was in and maybe even the same table they were sitting at- no kidding.

Does anyone know if this scene was filed in the back dining area there? Honestly, I was to shitfaced to remember exactly what it looked like. All I can remember is the name of the joint and the 5 guys playing rummy at the table.

Oh and of course the raping me and my GF almost got by big ange...

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left