I have some questions about organized crime in the USA, the answers to which I didn’t find in books or on internet. Since you here seem to know quite a lot about this, could somebody answer those to satisfy my curiosity? The questions are about different things, but I don’t think I would have been allowed to post so many new topics at the same time, so I put them all in one topic:

1) What happened at the conclusion of the trials following the Colombo war in the 90’s? I read only that Orena, Amato and Scarpa were convicted, Sessa turned informant and Cutolo and Alphonse Persico were acquitted. But what about the others – Tomasello, Russo, Aloi and all their capos and hitmen? Was anybody convicted or were they all acquitted following the discovery about DeVecchio’s corruption?

2) Why was Rastelli’a case severed from the Commission trial? He got just 12 years while, had he been tried with other bosses, he would have gotten 100 years like the others. Of course, it makes no difference since he died after 4 years, but had he lived longer, he could just get out quite soon and start everything all over again

3) Do you have any information about Rastelli's acting boss – Salvatore “Sally fruits” Farruggia?

4) Why did Scarfo get a life sentence for the D’Alfonso murder, but only some decades for his RICO indictment that included many murders? Was the D’Alfonso murder considered more important or what?

5) Does anybody here happen to know if Massino admitted his role in the Napolitano murder or if he explained the contradictions between what the informants said about the number of shots and the type of weapon used and the results of the examination of the body?

6) Why do you think DeVecchio wasn’t convicted for his complicity with Scarpa? I know, FBI agents are difficult to convict, but for example John Connolly was convicted for his complicity with Bulger. What was so special about DeVecchio that the government decided to protect him at all costs?

7) Why did the Providence Mafiosi choose Limone as their boss? He was in jail for more than 30 years, so he theoretically shouldn’t know anything about how business is done today, he has lost decades of potential experience.

Sorry for bothering you with so many questions.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."