Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
You guys know it's rare for me to empathize with a mob guy, but I've been looking at the transcripts and I honestly feel bad for this old bastard.

First off, he says he tells his son in law that he'd "never" hurt the guy, then he says he's willing to knockdown the 150 grand to 25 grand. Shit, in mob circles, he's showing the guy a lot of love.

Plus, it's obviously money that pre-dates his 2003-2011 prison term, so cut the guy some friggin slack. If they didn't have RICO, the statute would be long gone anyway.

And finally, look at the hand he got dealt by his two hideous daughters. They've embarrassed this poor bastard on SO MANY levels (within the mob, within his family, withing law enforcement, within the media, etc.), that it's almost impossible not to feel something for the guy.

Give him a fucking break.

Not to mention the two other guys who were in the Bonanno administration with him both flipped. whistle

speaking of vitale and massino, i remember when they reported that some bonannos were not going to recognize vinny gorgeous anymore as boss cause it was massino who turned rat that appointed him, if thats the case then the same could be said about TG who got appointed Consig by Massino in Mexico after Spero was put on trial, what do u guys think?

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.