Renee gave an interview on the radio and she addressed Junior

"Angela asks about the makeup between Renee and Junior on the last episode. He says he still loves Renee and realized it when he thought he was going to lose her. He said he wanted to reunite. Angela wants to know where things stand right now. Renee’s face shows a mix of sadness and pain as she thinks of how to answer this question. Renee says, “My relationship with him is very complicated. Very complicated. I have always, always cut him enough slack and I think now, at this stage that we’re in, it’s pretty much…there is no more, no more room.” Envy says they heard a rumor that Junior testified against her family member, is it true? Renee answers, “He didn’t testify, according to documents, he wore a wire.” Envy says that’s worse than testifying. They mention her family member, her father. Renee starts to cry, her emotions about this are very raw because it didn’t happen that long ago and it was during this time that Junior was trying to reconcile with her. Renee says they did put her father back in prison to finish serving his sentence because he was out early for good behavior. He came out August 4th and went back in November 21. Charlamagne says, “Junior should be dead to you right now.” Again Renee looks like she is going to cry. She says her father wasn’t the target, he was a casualty. They ask how AJ feels. Renee says, “that’s his father and his grandfather and it’s a very difficult situation for a child to go through. I don’t expect him to pick either one or both, whatever he wants. But, if AJ is as smart as I think he is, he’ll have a relationship with his father and his grandfather because she is trying to keep him away from the same mistakes she has made over the years.” They say that Junior cannot go back to Staten Island. Renee says she doesn’t know where Junior is. They had plans to get married."

http://mobwives.blogspot.com/2012/01/mob-wives-renee-graziano-power-105.html

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.