Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Btw, I have "The Final Report: Getting Gotti" in high definition quality. If anybody is interested? I also have the Drugs Incorporated episodes in HD.

Some might also find this one interesting:

I already have these, but thanks for the offer.

By the way, does anybody know what happened to Joseph Tomasello – the underboss of the Colombos featured in “Nothing personal”? Is he in jail or did he manage to extricate himself?

I also have the following documentaries which I didn’t put on the list yesterday, in case somebody is interested:

Gangland Ireland (4 episodes; not to be confused with the series “Badfellas” which is available on youtube)

Cocaine wars (about a gang war in Dublin; 2 episodes; should be 4, but the series was blocked after a convicted gang boss made a complaint the series would compromise his position during his appeal)

Dirty money (also about organized crime in Ireland; 6 episodes)

FBI files – the Dixie mafia

American gangster (about famous black gangsters; season 1 and 3; I also have the 2nd, but it’s on dvd)

I also have the following on dvd:

Black hand strawman (about the Kansas city crime family)

Tokyo Joe – the man who brought down the Chicago mob (about a Japanese-American gangster who worked with the Chicago mafia and then turned them in to the law enforcement)

City confidential – Elizabeth, NJ: death of a don (about the DeCavalcante crime family and the John D’Amato murder)

American gangster season 2

La famille (about the [BadWord]-Caruana mafia family; it’s in French, but with English subtitles; by the way, why does this site substitute the surname I have written before "Caruana" with "badword"?)

The question is: do you want me to upload the dvds? Unfortunately, I don’t know how to make rips and can only make images of the dvds, but they would be too big and maybe this could create for you some problems to download them.

You may find it strange I am suddenly offering everything like that, but it’s because it would be interesting to discuss those documentaries with somebody who knows about the story of organized crime and the fight against it more than I do.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 01/10/12 03:01 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."