“Don't carry a gun. It's nice to have them close by, but don't carry them. You might get arrested.” you mean that quote by John Gotti, well I guess your right since he says he dont carry guns we should believe him... isnt this the guy who says "me, I know when to keep my fuckin mouth shut" while being taped? and as you said he never really "needed" to kill anyone - but did... I dont believe for one second that John Gotti never killed anyone himself since he became captain.. and as far as favara taking a 22 slug to the ass and hit with a bat (all unconfirmed) and not being able to survive for 2 days is bs...we will just agree to disagree my friend... I do think it would be risky to keep a guy for 2+ days for Gotti to come home but it has been done.... William Action Jackson lasted 3 days hanging from a hook up his ass and getting all sorts done to him...

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo