I'm a bit late with this but I think Jimmy was gonna kill or maybe kidnap Karen (likely kill), if he just wanted her to get a few dresses he wouldn't have tryed so hard to get her to go into that joint, I personally would have never went into that place - Dark, boxes piled up everywhere and 2 unknown guys in there, especially with Henry getting arrested for the dope, fuck that - something was gonna happen for sure, and I agree 100% hill is a lying piece of shit who comes up with another story every time his dumb ass gets drunk, Would love a book or Doc on Jimmy Burke, Tommy Desimone - cant believe nobody's made a documentary based on Jimmy

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo