I dunno, I watched that Dark Visions and Dom says when he was in Nam- what they did was "F*ck with the NVA" by shooting them at night with a sniper rifle with silencer - he also says "heros dont die for there country, they make the other motherf***er die for theres", I kinda believe he saw some action but who knows, and as the guy above says his records are sealed due to him going into the WPP - Al demeo says his father felt sorry for Dom as he had mental problems after coming back from Nam, and Nino never used Dom for anything important because of this - I noticed that in some of the old doc's when Dom is being interview and his face is blacked out he looks really shaky as if he aint quite right, maybe just because he's thinking back about Roy and them

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo