Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
DC, according to AAA, gas prices on June 30, 2009, the average price for gasoline in 2008 was $4.086, up 38% from June, 2007. Maybe you should check your other information, in case it's as faulty as where you're getting your gasoline prices! lol tongue

Mea Culpa. You are correct. I was looking at a chart for January 2008 regarding the average price of gasoline.

As for the other information, I suggest that YOU go back and check the record to see for yourself the factual information that I provided to you.

Obama, talking about the future of our economy 13 days into his presidency:

“If I don't have this done in three years, then there's gonna be a one-term proposition."

Almost 3 Years into his Presidency ;

Total Debt Of The US Government Is over $14 Trillion Dollars.

According to the U.S Treasury Dept. America’s debt has increased by about an average of $4.2 billion per day since he has taken office!

About 2.2 Million Jobs have been lost!

According to the Census Bureau the poverty rate has gone from 13.2% to 15.1%!

The unemployment rate has averaged 9.4% with close to 5 million Americans being UNDERemployed.

The average person has been out of work for over 40 weeks....that average has DOUBLED since 2009!

According to the American Bankruptcy Institute close to 4 million bankruptcies have been filed since this President has taken office.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.