DC, you've got to be kidding with this. You're blaming the stock market drops of 2008 on President Obama? How about the president that was actually IN office at the time, and the crash of companies like Bear Sterns and Shearson? Are you blaming those on him as well??

Gas prices? What where they at the end of 2006? About $2 a gallon? And in June of 2008? About $4 a gallon. Was that because President Obama was on the campaign trail? Of did it have to do with the man who was in the Oval Office at the time??

Simply put, everything that has happened with the economy since President Obama took office has been fallout from the prior administration. I believe that his efforts are finally resulting in us seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I, for one, am grateful.

I believe that many believed that when he was elected, President Obama would somehow wave a magic wand that would result in instant recovery. That didn't happen, but I think we are finally seeing some results, and I hope he gets another four years to continue what he started.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club