yeah artie says in "war against the mafia" (utube) <----great doc very rare, when he saw roy in the trunk he was like this guy got what was coming to him, as he says "pretty good job" lol - I think roy got shot in patty testa's home or garage, and most likely by Joey and Anthony - who else could get roy to sit down and take his coat off?, I also read in his last days he was armed with a sawed off shotgun and was very paranoid, I dont believe for a second that roy went willingly to be killed, I think if he knew what was up he woulda took out who he could first, ya gotta remember he was a very dangerous man who set up countless people himself, check out Dark Visions on utube (dominick montiglio) it only has the first 11 mins but it's gonna be awesome... (sorry for the long post got a bit carried away lol).. Merry Xmas

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo