Originally Posted By: Fame
Originally Posted By: SC
I had a Commodore 64 ...

This is a long shot, but here goes anyway:

Do you, by any chance, remember an old Commodore 64 game where you're playing some treasure hunter...I think you're in some caves collecting diamonds. What I do remeber for sure is the fact that you can disappear and then reappear in a different place. It was a very fun game, which I used to play a lot with my kid brother. It's kind of nostalgic to me, and I just wish I knew the name.

Oh and I also remember the music, I can recognize the game just based on that:

"tu du du du du, tu dududu dududu"
(well that line means absolutely nothing unless you hear it, but if you already think you know which game, then that line might help)

...that is, if you even played games back then, and if you even remember anything. Like I said, very long shot, but I had to try.

I first went online in the late 80's with some kind of computer that required me to load it up everytime with floppy discs....I think the system was called DOS..... I definitely remember a game such as the one described, bit at te time it did not have sounds. It had something to do with wizards, and your character would go all over the place finding things that would give you powers. The object of the game was to fed a lump of coal to a dragon and then stay in the game for an hour without being killed, at which time you would get a message the dragon had exploded.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."