I can't remember the exact year, but I know it was some time in the late 90s. We got our first computer, which was a hand-me-down from one of my dad's friends. It was an old Macintosh with the monitor that sat on top of the modem. It was a really old computer (probably 5 or 6 years old at the time) but I remember it had a TON of different computer games downloaded onto it. To this day, that was my favorite computer.

We signed up for AOL, and I still remember trying to log on with our dial-up connection. It was near impossible on the weekends because everyone was trying to log on. I also remember that the first email account I ever had got hacked.

Most of my internet time in those days was spent either in chatrooms or downloading music. Back then, it took about 30 minutes to download a single 5 megabyte mp3. It's amazing how far we've come!

Here, for a little nostalgia:

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis