Originally Posted By: Nicholas
Quote:

Yesterday, Gioeli and his fellow wiseguys learned that yet another Colombo mobster has been secretly working with the FBI for more than six months, and has tape recorded more evidence linking Tommy Shots to the 1999 rubout of former underboss William (Wild Bill) Cutolo.

It'll never cease to amaze me what the Feds have gotten and for so long from this guys death

Quote:

Sources tell Gang Land that when Maragni, who had been charged with home invasion, drug dealing, bribery, and several violent extortion counts and detained as a danger in January, was released on home confinement in April, wiseguys suspected he was a “rat” and shunned him.

“The guy’s detained, facing more than a hundred years and all of a sudden he’s out, on house arrest with an ankle bracelet, and he’s coming around,” said a neighborhood source. “I said hello, and good-bye,” he said, adding, “What am I, a fucking jerk?”

“He’s supposed to be sick, and he’s coming to card games,” added an underworld source who told Gang Land that he “told everyone the guy was a rat. I can’t believe people talked to the guy.”

They suspected this guy was a rat and questioned how he had gotten out so early on bail/bond and did not kill him?!

All the indictments that have come out of the Cutolo hit are the Colombo equivalent of the Fred Weiss hit for the Gambinos, seems like half the Gambino borgata has some charges from that hit and they are still sentencing guys for it! (Jackie Nose recently)

Cutolo must be laughing from wherever he is now at all the payback hes continuing to get on these guys that are alive

Freaking Colombos are like a Mickey Mouse family

glorified (because of the Snake, Sonny) crew!

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.