Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: SC
It'll be interesting to see what happens with van Alden. He and his "baby-sitter" moved to Cicero. Could that be Cicero, Illinois? That was later to become a stronghold for Al Capone.

i believe so. the woman who was renting it out said the midwest.

There are other midwestern states (besides Illinois) that have towns named Cicero, but I'm betting it was Illinois. Cicero was to become one of the most crooked towns in the country (if not THE most crooked one) and that would leave it open for van Alden to go the dark side.

In the posted interview Terence Winter confirms that it is Cicero Illinois and that mob historians would pick up on the significance.

That would all make sense and would indicate that they will expand on the Capone character even tho, when I think Capone, I automatically think Chicago only.

Btw, since Van Alden's wife divorced him, I wonder if he'll end up with the babysitter. If I were her, I'd be scared of that guy and would never want to work for him. panic The guy's nuts.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon