Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Well to be fair Ivy if it was your father killed by Gravano you would probably be pissed too and rightly so. Also Gravano not only got a sweet deal but he made money talking about the murders of their fatgers. Now i'm not defending milito,dibernardo,or debatt since they chose that life. but like Rosanne massa (Mike debatt's sister} said that they weren't altar boys but their lives still had meaning to their families

Them being personally angry at Gravano is understandable. However, if you've seen the interviews these women have given in the past - and not just this one, they act like their fathers were basically hard working, OK guys who maybe just knew some bad people, and then this big awful monster named Sammy Gravano came along and killed them.

But, as the FBI agent in the video says, these guys were all mob members and associates. They chose to be in the life, they knew the risks, and some of them were killers themselves. In fact, if I remember correctly, Milito was involved in one of Sammy's 19 murders. It was Milito, I believe, who stood over the guy and shot him in both eyes.

In short, they're pissed at Sammy for killing their fathers or brothers - even though their fathers and brothers were cut from the same cloth as the guy they're pissed at.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.