Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Originally Posted By: olivant
How, if necessary, is the Commodore's murder going to be explained?

Jimmy's incest with his mother was disgusting enough. But were ya'll creeped out as much as me when his mother carried Jimmy's son upstairs, stopped, and said something like "they all grow up someday"?

Yes, he needs to get his son and himself away from her. AND after that comment she told Jimmy as she's holding the baby, "I'll be upstairs." I took it as an invitation for him to join her. So disgusting!! panic

TIS

Yeah Gillian is a piece of work. I think that it was an invitation. Again she was messed up from day one. She has no boundaries. Raped by a man old enough to be her father (grandfather??), passed around other men and then makes a living as a "showgirl". It doesn't excuse her behavior but it does provide context. Sex is how she communicates and controls. I also think the college flashback showed she was frightened of losing Jimmy-whether it was to Angela or the professor was immaterial.

Edit: Commodore will have closed casket funeral and be listed as complications from his stroke..

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.