Hey TIS!
She was constantly half-dressed in front of him.
She was always "doing the do" with men in Jimmy's circle of associates.
They kissed on the lips.
People always mistook her for a sister/gf.
She touched him possessively, the way a wife would touch a husband.

So I knew something was up-I just thought it would have been in the future and not the past but either way I guess.

On the other big story I was a little happy to see Nucky finally get a little irritated with Margaret. He's looking at trial and possibly a long sentence or electric chair. His first thought -besides not going to jail-is to provide for Margaret and her children-and all she can think about is how bad s/he is? Seems self-centered. Even watching him make a not so veiled threat to her, all I could wonder is how do people who still sleep in the same room go to bed that angry at each other. Seems...risky. whistle lol

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.