Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: carmela
True. Although my last post up there ^^^^ is all fact, not opinion. And a LOT of other things I've posted are based on more fact than opinion. But yeah sure, Sonny I could be wrong, and I probably am. wink Don't care if I am, don't care if I'm not. They don't put food on my table up there. I have zero interest in who's behind all this in Montreal. Zero. It's just that I happen to know many of the Caruana-Cun trera families, both blood and by marriage. But that's as far as my interest goes, and that's where I pull any info that I have from.

And to answer Jimmy_Two_Times, in Sicily I can tell you 100% that Montagna was nobody substantial.

I was only referring to you stating that Montanga was a nobody in Montreal. Not one of us knows his role for certain, although both you and Joey seem to know it for sure.

Anyway, even if you do know the [BadWord]-Caruana's (I don't know you do so if you say you do I take that for granted), would they even tell things like "Renda sleeps with the Fishes" or "Agostino is killed by a Sicilian" to their own wives let alone other relatives?

Yeah, I know what you're saying and you're right. But you know, when you're around people..people talk, it's conversation at a family gathering, etc.
Summer of 2010, I went to a memorial tribute for Agostino in Siculiana, Agrigento. I posted about it on Real Deal. Nobody even knew there was one going on. Who would know, unless you were there? But I was and I posted it. People talk at those types of gatherings. And some listen.
When Renda went missing, people speculated he was maybe kidnapped. Others speculated he was already dead. I backed up the people saying he was dead. I knew he was. And not only dead, I heard he went in a gruesome way. Tortured and dismembered. This is just stuff nobody comes up to you to tell you, but within a family people talk. Sometimes they're just speculating themselves. Sometimes they know for certain. Gossip and talk travels fast either way, though.

Regarding Montagna..I honestly don't know what was his role in Montreal or what was going thru his mind. I only said he was in no way the mastermind behind some takeover.

I'm done in here now...

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.