Originally Posted By: carmela
True. Although my last post up there ^^^^ is all fact, not opinion. And a LOT of other things I've posted are based on more fact than opinion. But yeah sure, Sonny I could be wrong, and I probably am. wink Don't care if I am, don't care if I'm not. They don't put food on my table up there. I have zero interest in who's behind all this in Montreal. Zero. It's just that I happen to know many of the Caruana-Cun trera families, both blood and by marriage. But that's as far as my interest goes, and that's where I pull any info that I have from.

And to answer Jimmy_Two_Times, in Sicily I can tell you 100% that Montagna was nobody substantial.

I was only referring to you stating that Montanga was a nobody in Montreal. Not one of us knows his role for certain, although both you and Joey seem to know it for sure.

Anyway, even if you do know the [BadWord]-Caruana's (I don't know you do so if you say you do I take that for granted), would they even tell things like "Renda sleeps with the Fishes" or "Agostino is killed by a Sicilian" to their own wives let alone other relatives?

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."