Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
According to Sammy Gravano, two of the New Jersey based members of Aurello crew were Joey "Pal" Farinella and Nicky Russo (died in 1985).
Off the top of my head, they were both involved (I can´t remember the details now) with Gravano in the killing of John Simone, a Philly captain who challenged Scarfo for leadership in the Philly mafia. If I´m not mistaken, both Farinella and Russo set Simone up.

Here´s a list of other Aurello crew members. Please keep in mind that this list is far from being complete. There could have been others too but these guys are the ones I know of.

Frankie "the Wop" Gagliardi (died in 1982),
Frank Rizzo (possibly a member of this crew),
Joseph "Boozey" DeCicco,
John Rizzo Sr (died in 1988),
Sammy Gravano (became an acting capo in 1984??, capo in 1985, acting consigliere in 1987),
Charles Aurello,
Louie Milito (murdered in 1988),
Joseph Bilotti (became a member of this crew after the murder of his brother Tommy).

In 1986, Gravano made "Big" Lou Vallario (who inherited the crew after Gravano) and Joe "the old man" Paruta (who died of cancer just days after being made).
I believe Tommy "Huck" Carbonaro also got made sometime around 1986.
Frankie "Fapp" Fappiano and Eddie Garofalo were probably made into this crew in the second half of the 80s.

Joseph "Boozey" DeCicco? Isn't he uncle of the Decicco brothers? (i.e. Frank and George)

And, "Frankie the Wop" was mentioned in Goodfellas. One of the guys who hung out at the Bamboo Lounge.

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing, Hairy!