I think it's safe to say that Hamilton is playing it safe and probably staying in the background and letting montreal work itself out. However you can't deny that Montagna had been seen making trips to ontario, he was probabaly going down to let them know he was making a power move and wanted their help or blessing, who knows what they said. They might be staying out of it and letting the war work itself out first.

You have Joe Di Maulo, Raynald Desjardins and Sal Montagna on one side and you have another sicilian faction (Rizzuto's, Caruana- C untrera's)in montreal all battling for power. In my opinion i think Di Maulo and Raynald Desjardins are not rizzuto loyalists anymore (just a theory). For the past few years we have seen rizzuto allies dropping, now it seems like they are fighting back. I would suspect you will see another attempt on Desjardins life and probably a hit on Di Maulo although it will be hard because their whole life from here on out will be in the rear view mirror.

I don't think the Calabrians are so much behind this as they are just sidelining, perhaps they are picking a side and offering help but im not sure. I think they might be just waiting to see who comes out on top. I certainly don't think they orchestrated all this though...no way. Montreal will continue to be a sicilian stonghold, it will never go back to the calabrians.

Last edited by Mooney; 11/26/11 02:52 PM.

"Thank God for the American Jury System" - Nicky Scarfo