Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: carmela
I said it once, I said it a million times. Calabrians have taken over Montreal. Cotroni is at the top. Montagna was getting in the way now, apparently, and off he went.

And which Cotroni would that be? Could you elaborate on this? What makes you think Calabrians are behind all this?

I'm not saying you're wrong, just wondering.

I already said as much as I'll say on this. I don't like spitting out first names and yeah sure I could be wrong. All I was pointing out is my theories of Calabrian takeover with some Sicilians in tow, is what I still maintain. Little by little all things I've said over the last year+ have come to pass. And Montagna, for sure, had no chance of being at the top of this takeover. I know some see him as some mean badass mobster, whose intelligence is rival to none, but that is far from true.

Aaaaand as I have mentioned plenty times and will repeat once more... Giuseppe Big Joe Cun trera was nowhere to be found when Agostino was gunned down. Nor was he at the funeral. He was back in his hometown of Sicily. Doesn't this seem odd to anyone? cool

In mafia terms, that means he approved. The question is why?