SC, you are totally right!! Seemed like we were all old friends. What a pleasure to finally meet you. You are just as much fun off the board as you are on the board. My best to your GF "L", who by the way, I think is just wonderful. (Hi L!! smile )

Geoff, how many people can say they spent the evening with a "Don" hu???? I look forward to the Sopranos tour (make sure we connect sometime before then ok? I need to know where we'll meet). Besides, I think I'll appoint myself as your "Bada Bing" chaperone. lol SC wants me to start kicking ass, so I think I'll start with you. lol

P. Lawrence, you have been great throughout all my plans to visit, with your patience answering my many questions. I thank you for putting it all together. A plesaure meeting you.

Turnbull, I am still in awe my friend. So honored that you joined us. You are one of the smartest and all round knowledgeable people I know. Thanks

Mary Cas, what a gem you are. Maybe men don't like to ask for directions, but you sure give great ones. I like the way you think. It was so nice to see you.

What can I say, I think I am in love with all this guys!!! Whoever said New "Yawkers" (see, I'm picking up the lingo) aren't friendly are dead wrong. Geoff, SC, TB, PL, Mary Cas you are all the BEST!!!

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon