It was a GREAT evening - and yes - ended way too soon (damn last bus for me leaves the city at 11:15pm ohwell )...!! SC is right... we talked like we had known each other forever... thoroughly enjoyable!!

Turnbull *does* know everything about the Mob - incredible what he's got stored in that head of his! TB, time to write a book!! grin Great meeting up with you!!

And it was GREAT meeting SB and TIS!! SB, sorry I had to leave in the middle of that conversation frown And TIS, I look forward to meeting up with you and SC Wednesday for the Sopranos tour!!

And Plaw and SC - always a pleasure, of course! If it was still Summer, I'd invite you down to Da Shaw. Perhaps we'll do AC sometime...

And Vercetti - What happened to your invitation?? confused Rude mo-fo standing us up like that! ohwell rolleyes tongue grin

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations