Why in the world would Vito Rizzuto come back to Montreal. They killed his father, son, brother in-law and closest ally, Agostino [BadWord].

He knows better than to come here and his family is done in Montreal. When they killed the Violi brothers, the wives fled back to Hamilton where they were protected by the Luppinos and local ndrangheta. The Rizzutos will do the same thing and retreat to a palce where they feel safe and protected.

During the Violi funerals, I don`t think the Rizzuto clan was present, so with that in mind, the lack of mobsters at the Rizzuto funerals indicates that the people behind the hits did the same thing.

As Sonny black pointed out and I`ve read elsewhere, it seems the Cotronis(when I say Cotronis i mean the whole Calabrian faction and it`s allies) are back on top. However, things won`t be over until Vito is released.

The Cotroni family has a lot of contacts, especially with the French-Canadian world, bikers included. People wrote them off during the Rizzuto regime, but they kept a low profile and did their thing, like Di Maulo and Gallo.

Last edited by eurodave; 10/24/11 10:55 AM.