I'm taking a swimming class this semester to satisfy my PE requirement for graduation and transfer to a university. I figured "I get to chill out in a pool for an hour and a half twice a week, what better way to satisfy my PE requirement? Swimming can't be THAT tough of a class, right?"

This was my workout yesterday: Yesterday's workout in swimming consisted of the following: 600 yd warm-up, consisting of 300 yds free-style, 300 individual medley (free-style, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly stroke), then 300 yds of pulls, and 300 yds of kicks. Then we had to do a practice run of 400 yds non-stop, only to have to re-do the 400 yds for REAL, and the second time it was timed! So our 400 yds turned into 800 yds, and we had to do it in less than 20 minutes!! After my 800 yd marathon (which I finished in 15 minutes), I had to do 300 MORE yards of individual medley, then 300 MORE pulls, and 300 MORE kicks. That's 7800 feet total, in an hour and 20 minutes. That's roughly a mile and a half. I never, EEEEEEEEEVER, wanna see a swimming pool again...

Last edited by XDCX; 10/21/11 12:09 PM. Reason: 7800 feet, not yards lol

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis