Two in one week!

I've seen many celebs at Nets games, particularly during the playoffs. But what officially constitutes a "Celebrity Sighting"? Certainly not if they simply introduce a celebrity from his seat and show his picture on the big TV screen (Last night: Bruce Willis, Penny Marshall, Steve Schirippa, and some rapper/hip-hopper I never heard of). Maybe, maybe not, if I see the celeb roaming the halls (Last year: NJ Governor McGreevy, Bill Murray, Julius Erving).

But last night was great. I'm going to my seat, and who do I see about to enter a luxury box? The great and incomparable Frank Vincent!

So I say to him "Excuse me, Frank Vincent, right?"
And I hold out my hand.
"Yeah" he says, and shakes it.
"I'm a great fan of yours" I say, and he thanks me as he starts to try to walk away. But I don't let it go at that.
"I gotta just tell you something else" I say, as I cut him off from the door he is trying to enter.
"Will this take long?" he asks, and I think I detect an eye roll on his part rolleyes
"No" I say, and start trying to explain to him, and not very well, the Gangster BB.
He doesn't seem too interested, so I change the subject and tell him "You were the best in DO THE RIGHT THING" So he thanks me again and moves for the door.
I step aside, and close by telling him "I bet I'm the only one here tonight who recognizes you."
And he says "You're right. You must be Jewish"

WTF did he mean by that. Was it a compliment or an insult?

"Difficult....not impossible"