l probably pay off. He REALLY is a smart guy.
Originally Posted By: SC
Great show last night!! It answered that Chalky really was illiterate (gotta feel for the guy; even his own family kind of makes fun of him for that, yet they're the ones who fail to remember from whence he came).

The Commodore got the shit beat out of him (by Gillian). We find out that he physically raped her and she was evidently down for some payback despite her earlier statement that she had forgiven him.

Nucky is taking a BIG gamble on allowing federal charges brought against him (so he can now reach for his connections in the White House to help him). A ballsy move, but it wil

Two things that disturbed me.... 1) Richard (Jimmy's disfigured "partner") posing for Jimmy's wife. That kind of emotional opening can only lead to trouble. 2) Margaret holding back some cash (from her staff). That's going to lead to trouble, too.

Yea that commodore scene was a surprise to me. I can only imagine how she felt all those years. I actually was glad she got payback opportunity but like you say, it appeared she had forgiven so scene was a surprise.

I kind of feel the same about the Richard posing for Jimmy's wife as she sketched him. Honestly, I wasn't sure where it was going. For some reason, kind of creepy. confused

I had a phone call and missed the scene about Margaret hiding cash. confused

Also, the scene with Nucky with all the prostitutes? That was part of a "fixed election" plan no?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon