Originally Posted By: FrankieRosenthal
Originally Posted By: carmela
[quote=FrankieRosenthal]This thread should be deleted lol. See "Mantagna believed to be boss in montreal". Thats thread discusses this in detail. This thread seems to be a floater.....

Two different topics of discussion entirely. But good on you for making your first two posts completely irrelevant.

Is there a sitdown on this forum?

WOW, someone has a temper. LMAO, love ppl that exploit the number of posts ive made. You remind me of a school yard bully that has no friends. Topics are entirely different yes, but my post was relevant to the question above my first post. And my second post was based on my opinion of what direction this thread was going, thats okay isnt it or are opinions not allowed here? WOW so shocked that a new member gets treated like this. sorry that I dont live on forums, in fact this is the first one ive joined. What a dink. Goodluck in life.

No big deal, Forrest, we're good. You already admitted you don't understand the quote button or what to post where, so what more to say? Carry on and never forget, your opinions are always welcome with me.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.