Originally Posted By: sonytoprano
it would be a sin. its unprofessional, sloppy, confusing, and disorganized.

clearly they followed the standard denominations. they raked $80k in that game. That is unbelievable, if the rake is 80k from a 5-6 handed game. Nobody could be a winner if the rake is that high.

it is common knowledge in the poker/gambling world that those are the standard denominations. google "$25 chip" and look up the images, i guarantee most are green. google "$100 chip" and they'll all be black and so on. So no, its not just my home game.

here's another thing that is kind of bs but out of their control: how could AJ possibly be so short? sure he takes on carmela's side of the family according to tony, but he's fucking shorter than carmela, hugh and the mother! Maybe david chase should have made him adopted, make things more interesting.

tony's attempted killers: are they really that incompetent? i wouldnt be able to make up this story. they miss at point blank like 4 times a target as big as tony, and then tony grabs the guys gun in the drivers seat from the passenger side while fighting off another guy. not possible. maybe thats why tony started laughing his ass off when he got away.

the mustang sally hit: during the struggle, mustang sally reaches for his own gun and grabs it and there is nothing blocking him from shooting old man baccala, but his arm seems to be stuck in mid air. while unable to hold off old man baccala and gets capped.

phil leotardo putting benny in the emergency room: he hit him with a wooden walking cane several times, not enough to put benny in the emergency room like that unless there was knife attached to the cane that i missed.

tony blundetto finding the 13k and crack: why would the speeding lexus throw away the 13k? why not just the crack? it would have been a lot more discreet to throw away the crack, no following vehicle would have even noticed the little capsules in the dark. last time i checked, it wasn't illegal to have 13k cash on u... especially when you're already driving a lexus.

While I agree with some of what your saying any show can be nitpicked and they always jazz up shows/movies. That being said it is fun to discuss the screw ups. About the 13k being tossed, under panicked situations people do stupid things. If there were more than one maybe the guy who throw it forgot for a split second that the $ were in there. I'm sure he regretted it later. Benny being turned into a vegetable from a 65 year man hitting him with a can 3-4 times is a little much. They could have shown Phil and the other goons he was with at least boot stomping him to make it a little more believable.