Originally Posted By: olivant
So, Nucky's found his Luca, Jimmy's growing conflicted, and Peggy Rohen. What's up with that?

Peggy is a nickname for Margaret, yes?
I think Margaret Schroeder was calling one of her siblings to see if they wanted to talk to her and got the message that she was dead to them. Schroeder is her married name. I presumed that Rohen was her maiden name.

I was interested as to why Richard did not immediately shoot the other fellow intervening in his business.

I liked the scene where Luciano and Lansky, clearly irritated by both Masseria and Rothstein, stay behind to talk after Rothstein left.

It will be interesting to see where the Jimmy relationship goes. In a past episode his mother told his wife she used to kiss his **** when he was a baby. They kiss on the lips to greet each other. There's some boundary issues there. I don't see how Jimmy can be angry at Nucky for his role as panderer and not be angry at the Commodore for his role as statutory rapist. It's a weird situation all around.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.