Could you please direct me to the source that states the "80%" figure like you claim? I checked out the links you posted earlier, and in fact the first post on that EU forum states that "In fact the Gypsy problem in Italia results from Italia's policy towards the Gypsies, and not from the "inferiority of their race.", and most of the other posts seem to agree to varying degrees.

The only similar "official" stat. Ive been able to find was a 1990 estimate by police in Budapest that claimed "70 to 80% of all [property] crimes are committed by gypsies". Even then it was conceded that the majority were dirt poor. Furthermore, "A History of The Gypsies in Eastern Europe and Russia" by David M. Crowe states that the "most criminally inclined" gypsy (the Vlach Roma) actually account for only 28% of the total gypsy population.

Once again, Im not saying that there are not many criminal gypsies, but that is not the be all and end all of the race. And nothing for nothing, but the right wing government of Berlusconi has drawn criticism before for its stance on gypsies, especially relating to the firebombing of gypsy camps in Naples in 08, after a local woman claimed "the gypsies tried to take my baby!" Besides, Berlusconi isn't exactly the most upstanding public leader IMO, considering his numerous dalliances and lies.

Obviously were not going to agree, Mussolini, but Im interested to learn where you get those figures from.

(cough.)