Originally Posted By: m2w
mussolini i don't know where your parents are living in italy, i bet in north italy where the vast majority of gypsies roma actually are living, because in the south they are absolutely nothing even in pretty crime underworld except some gypsies sinti affiliated to ndrangheta but they are italian citizens
gypsies can be a problem only for who live next them maybe, but they don't kill like you claim, just look at statistics
every single european country has some gypsies community, included the poorest but i bet they are not a real problem in an y european country except maybe romania and some east country where they are very big in numbers

My sister lives in Fano which is where she was robbed. I don't know that they kill, never said that but they intimidate and threaten. They cut a hole through my sisters mother in laws purse and emptied the goods. The fact that they could get so close with a sharp object is frightening for women, considering it could have easily been them that was cut. ( A man of my stature and toughness wouldn't be scared even if they had machine guns, but we're talking about women here). I kid I kid.