Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
just how big is TG Graziano i dont know much about him

He replaced Tony Spero as consigliere in 2000. However, due to Massino's cooperation, his current status is unknown. Whatever his status may be, he's still got quite a few Staten Island guys left on the street. Based on that, my guess is he's still holds significant power within the family. It will be interesting to see what he does when he's out. The man was a powerhouse earner and had crews that were heavily involved in drug trafficking, extortion, labor racketeering, gambling and loan sharking. He also ran a highly profitable investment scam and was eventually indicted for it. I believe he plead guilty to defrauding his customers out of $11 million or so.

TG or "The Little Guy" as some people refer to him is also known as one of the ugliest mobsters the mafia has ever produced. It was rumored that every time his mother saw him she said to herself, "Damn..I should've just given head." Also, farmers have been known to use one of his mugshots as a scarecrow.

Just look at his daughter Renee....her nickname is Facia brute in all the restaurants of Brooklyn and staten island where she makes reservations

Touch my stuff.....I kill ya