Originally Posted By: yigido
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14

I didn't mean you had no formal education but rather you lack info on the Italian gypsie problem because the only knowledge you have comes from your experience with gypsies in Holland. Then the first thing you say is "you guys are racist" when there was only 1 posts that was and you had you used the plural form of guyS which implies more than one of us was racist. IMO before you use that term you better have some good info and not just be basing it on your experience in a different country.

Wiki is often inaccurate, you know this. Anyone can post anything they want on there. Type in "Italian Gyspie" problem and check out the stats of the Italian Government has on Gyspies and crime. We are not talking about Romanian immigrants we are talking about Romanian Gypsies. There is a big difference.

You don't know how they formed criminal gangs? How about they raise their children to be professional criminals and encourage them not to work or go to school. Joining a gang would come naturally to someone with that type of upbringing.
well i guess youre right my apologies. gypsie's here are relatively low in population or else we would have the same problems as you guys have. here they are only in a few neighborhoods. and yes everyone hates them there and wants to get them out. and when i said no one actually cares im reffering to people who live outside those neigborhoods.

most of those troublemakers are called turks or moroccans because they cant tell the difference only when they get caught or when people live with them they know they are gypsie's and not any other immigrant. and seriously i have seen this happening that people mistake them for turks or moroccans. and also i didnt have any troubles with them yet but in my old neighborhood they shot 2 gang leaders down because they where acting like cowboys.

No worries man. I don't live in Italy, I'm actually a Canadian but both my parents were born there and I have a sister who moved back there and many cousins who honestly live in fear of Gypseis. If they would limit their crimes to theavery people might be more tolerant of them ( not that stealing is good) but they are getting more and more violent in their behavior.
What's this about 2 gang leaders getting shot in your old neighborhood? Can you elaborate a bit ?

Kind of Ironic that I am telling people to be less liberal and I just voted for the Liberal party of Ontario a couple days ago in the provincial election.