Thanks Dap.

Ivyleague made a good point on another forum, that with only a couple of handfuls of guys on the street, compared with the number of imprisoned members, there's more left to Philly then a number of other families with only a couple handfuls of guys all up imprisoned or not.

Originally Posted By: rg
This is such bs.. i bet you this segment was one of the most popular on the site.. They did a great job together.. The mob talks are so much better than the mob scene w GA alone.. Dave is great and really gets into it.. These videos are like 7 min long compared to the 3 min ones George does alone.. Im pissed off bc i loved the MOB talk.. NY should have something like this.. This is why the Philly Mob is so popular

See I dont know. The "Mobscene" video's by George echo much of the stuff they talk about on "Mob Talk", but he has some other video's that are pretty good unto themselves. There's a great video he did on Billy D'Elia. In any case, its better then nothing.

For the record, I totalluy agree that "NY should have something like this". Considering what George pulls off with what he has to work with, Capeci could be doing the same sorta thing no problem. Id actually consider paying for membership if he had video's as well.

(cough.)