The list of presidential mistresses is longer than the list of first ladies. Does that make it right? Of course not. To me the opinion of the leader of the United Arab Emirates is about as important as whether or not we eat French Fries or Freedom Fries.

The rest of the world was amused by the big deal that was made in the news about the philanderings of Clinton, not that he was fooling around in the first place. A French president without a mistress is pretty much unheard of.

JFK had more than his share of health problems all of his life and was taking daily doses of mystery shots that he learned to give himself. They were supposed to be vitamins, but his brother suspected (correctly) that they were painkillers, amphetamines, and cortisone. JFK's administrations had a tremendous amount of highs and lows for someone in office such a short time. The Bay of Pigs was the low point, and his handling of the missle crisis is probably the high point. You really can't pin the Vietnam mess on him, though. He had ordered withdrawl of the advisors, an order immediately changed by Johnson.

Uzi, I think demanding a high moral standard out of a president is an admirable, but futile wish. Ford and Carter held the high moral ground, but I'm guessing you're not a Jimmy Carter fan. Politicians, by the fact that politics is their chosen profession, are not the type of person I would want my sister to marry. Even our current president, who is about as scandal free and seems to set high moral standards got down in the mud and threw those morals out the window in the South Carolina primary. His campaign's treatment of McCain was not a very good example of compassionate politics.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.