Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Nice chart as always Mukrenim. But I disagree with you on certain things.

Like I said, Arcadi took over the day to day operation when Rizzuto was sent to prison. I'm pretty sure Arcadi was Rizzuto's second in command, not Del Balso. You shouldn't take just one article that states Del Balso was 'an underboss' too serious. There are numerous articles that state that Arcadi was in fact Rizzuto's number two man. And after Arcadi was sent to prison, it was thought that Cun-trera (bypassing the stupid badword thing) took over as 'acting boss'.

And Di Maulo was always considered to be a powerhouse in the Calabrian faction and also in Rizzuto's organization. He would definitely have been as high as a lieutenant.

Desjardins apparantly always had a lot of clout as he was close to Di Maulo. But he could only have been an 'associate' because he isn't Italian.

If you show this at the real deal forum, others will probably tell you the same.

Del Balso and Giordano were actually lieutenants for Arcadi. Arcadi took over as boss when Vito went to jail and many blame him as being part of the Rizzuto downfall. Both Del Balso and Giordano were flashy, violent and brazen, causing the police to keep a close eye.

Arcadi like others, used to work under the Violi-Cotroni faction and then became a Rizzuto under-boss and street-boss. He was mainly responsible for keeping young men in check and collecting debts. He did most of the dirty work.