A lot to learn....yes of course I do. I've only had 9 years in school and have not read about all the history. I know little about Vietnam.

France, like almost any other country (including the US), has a corrupt government. Chirac is not exactly the most honest or moral president, what he did in '95 was appaling. But the truth is not in the government. In my previous post had all the points I could think of...and some of them very irrelevant to the big picture (fries, statue, flag, names), but my basis is that the US are just as corrupt as the French in their government. Why be anti-French? Anti-Chirac is absolutely fine, I'm anti-Bush, for example. But being anti-French is a discrimination, think of the Jews...no really, think of them.

Colonisation was a disgusting period in human history. Nearly all European countries took part in it, colonisation was responsible for thousands of deaths from the Americas, Africa, Asia, and the whole Pacific. I cannot think of a worse violation. You're right Uzto, I missed that one. France were probably the worst equal with England for colonisation, particularly Africa and the Pacific.

My point is, that hearing people say "France, what a waste of land! After this war we should nuke there dumb asses off the Earth" is a reminder of the huge superpower America holds and is abusing IMHO.

Be anti-France, but keep in mind that there are far more anti-Americans...and accept that. So before claiming you hate the French, remember a lot of people hate the Americans as well. Far more, in fact. Not that that really matters.

Uztopoke, I can give you no solid evidence of secret Syrian bombing, it was a rumour going around which is probably untrue.

Here it is; I have much to learn, yes. I already knew the French have done some fucking bad things, but in my opinion America is currently doing some bad things. Uztopoke, I need to learn a lot of things, but I will hold strong with my opinion.

-Penguin

PS: Saladbar, take no notice of Saladshit. For some reason that post was deleted...no idea why...it was just making fun of "tough guys". You were the target, Salad. smile

Only after the last tree has been cut down
Only after the last river has been poisioned
Only after the last fish has been caught

Then you will find that money cannot be eaten.