Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Palomita20
Oh and his FBI aspirations are pathetic. Just another empty suit. FBI=for big idiots with egos. No honorable man/boy would aspire to be an agent.

What do you do for a living, Palomita?

Barrett's a 16 year old kid, and he seems to be goal oriented already. What could possibly be wrong with that?

While I'm no fan of the way the Feds operate at times, their agents are all well educated. It's not like years ago; a good percentage of Federal agents are attorneys in their own right today.

Egos? Yes.

Idiots? I don't think so.

Well this 16 year old kid might impress you but he doesn't do anything for me. Don't like it when people who haven't lived life start spouting off about things they don't know about. I'm 20+ years older than this kid and my opinions are measured. Wouldn't say a guy who has done almost a ten year bid, Katosh Pantoliano, is "acting" tough. Just a stupid comment by some kid who has seen public enemies/untouchable one too many times.

Oh and I work in accounting. I also have a college degree, and most of my classmates were idiots so FBI agents having college degrees does not mean they're not idiots.