Thanks for the clarification SC. I do find that guy creepy. It sounds like he's going to get even creepier.

Is that Van Alden (the cop) nuts or what? Remember he drowned that guy during a wanna-be religious/repentant type ceremony? And his wife shocked while visiting the BE, at the fliers promoting alcohol/prostitutes; she wanted him to arrest the people at the restaurant because they were serving alcohol. LOL I don't get why he took her there in the first place. Anyway what a nutjob. I look for him to go further off the deep end.

Did you watch the short "pre-show" documentary before the episode? I just love the backdrop and fashion. Both the ladies (who said basically the clothes were very comfortable and loose) and the guys (who said every guy would "dress-up" back then) enjoyed wearing the attire. I imagine it's like playing dress-up. Oh, and the music adds the perfect touch. Like the song by the woman asking more or less "what do you want" from the man. I can't tell if it was or wasn't a song from that era, or made for the show, but it fit right in the atmosphere. smile Many tunes I do recognize.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon