Hawaii Five-O is one of my must sees on Monday. I like Tom Sizemore too. I do hope this show is given a chance. The scenery is beautiful but the stories are good as well. It really is different than the original and I like the whole cast and O'Loughlin (McGarret) and Scott Cann's (Danno) chemistry. My brother doesn't like Cann's character, finds him annoying, but I think he adds a little humor with his sarcastic remarks to McGarret.

As much as it's different I like they kept the same characters will little alterations like Kono being female. Oh and remember "Wo Fat?" He was just that if I recall, fat. This guy is not but they kept the character as McGarret's arch enemy. Oh and remember Terry O'Quinn who just entered the cast as Steves Mentor? I only remember him from the "Stepfather" horror flicks. lol

Aloha wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon