Sonny Black your right it was tough because Agostino [BadWord] was a Capo then became underboss and was killed. I never heard of Arcadi becoming anything higher then Capo rank. Scarcella was at one time a part of Rizzuto family but, I assumed he still never stopped associating with the Rizuuto's. What confuses me is guys like the Di Maulo brothers strong supporters of Cotroni/Violi then worked for Rizzuto I didnt have Mukremin place them on the list because, I feared there loyalty was not true to Rizzuto's meaning they might be in this fiasco for the control of the family with always having alternative motives like Desjardins another Cotroni/Violi supporter who shifted being brother in law to one of the Di Maulo brothers. Guys please send names and or comments to help complete this chart, I am so grateful to Mukremin for doing this...

Mucci and Gallo are only being mentioned as soldiers and Gallo to me seems like a Consiglieri even though at the time Renda was until he went MIA but in reality I believe these two men to be earners and not more then soldiers due to lack of evidence.

Last edited by Caramela77; 09/21/11 11:00 PM.