Originally Posted By: BarrettM
That's a shame. You're right, you would think the Rosemarie Uva murder really sent a message considering she was a woman, there's absolutely zero tolerance in the mob for this kind of crime. Hope it doesn't stress Joe out too much. I know quite a few bipolar people, and he's the most responsible about treating himself for the sake of his family. Good guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got the idea from The Sopranos. Look at what Lillo Brancato did after playing a minor role for under a year. I'm sure it can get to you, and Ralph was huge when he was on the TV. So by association, I can see Katosh thinking he's hard ever since.

Wrong again papi. This guy has already served nine years in prison, since he's 32 now, I can assume this stretch was done ten plus years ago, meaning it predates Joe Pantoliamo being on the sopranos since the sopranos started in 99' and Joe came on the show in the mid 2000's. Of course you aspire to be a federal agent so why let facts get in the way of a good story. Keep watching untouchables, better to be in fantasy land. There are things growing in my refrigerator that are smarter.

Last edited by Palomita20; 09/21/11 01:43 PM.